Owner : Nuqul group.
Location : East Irenbeh (South of Queen Alia International Airport).
Commissioning date : 1995/ 1996.
Project value : USD 33 million.
Production of Hygienic paper in multi-ply rolls from raw pulp material.
Equipment and scope:
- 1 SF6 MV substation, 33KV.
- 1 Automation and visualization system (DCS control system) consisting off:
- 5 operator workstations.
- 12 PLC based outstation/ distributed control panels to cover the control and monitoring of around 9600 I/Os.
- 1 Generators, 450KW, 400V, 50Hz.
- 2 Transformers, 2500KVA, 33/0.4KV /each .
- 1 Transformer, 2000KVA, 33/0.4KV.
- 2 Transformers, 2500KVA, 33/0.69KV /each .
- 2 Withdrawable type distribution panels & MCC panels, 400V.
- 2 Withdrawable type distribution panels & MCC panels, 690V.
- 89 AC motors and variable speed drives, ratings up to 450KW.
- 3 Panels for AC drives (inverters) up to 450KW (20 motors).
- 1 UPS system.
- Set of instruments for flow, pressure, turbidity, conductivity, PH-value, Temp. and level.
- Set of pneumatically and electrically operated control valves.
- Set of cable ladders, trays and accessories (approximately 6000m).
- Comprehensive earthing system.
- Cabling system for power, control, Automation, and signaling including fiber optic cables(total of around 140 Km) .
- Installation, testing, cold and hot commissioning and optimization of all of the above items.
- Alignment of motors couplings.