TECO’s activities are widely diversified to cater for all trades of electrical engineering, automation and control.
Our services include design, consultation, engineering, manufacturing, testing, supply, installation, commissioning, training on and maintenance of:
- Medium voltage metal clad and/ or metal enclosed distribution switchgear panels up to 33KV rated voltage.
- Medium voltage motor starters of all kinds up to 11KV rated voltage.
- Low voltage distribution panels up to 6400A in all forms of construction according to IEC and NEMA.
- Low voltage motor control centers, fixed types in all forms of construction to IEC and NEMA as well as compartmentalize withdrawable type.
- PLC/ PC based power management systems.
- Motor starters and motor control centers for AC motors variable speed types and soft starters up to rated voltage of 6.6KV.
- Power factor correction systems either of fixed or automatic types up to 6.6KV.
- Generators supervision, monitoring and synchronizing systems up to 11KV.
- Low voltage automatic and manual transfer switches up to 6400A.
- Tailor made battery charging systems, DC power supplies and Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) systems.
- Automation, SCADA and Telemetry systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Building Management Systems (BMS).
TECO had executed various projects in the fields of:
- Domestic and public electrical services and telecommunication.
- Power generation, transformation distribution and transmission systems. Medium and high voltage sub-stations and indoor and outdoor switchgear systems (Jointly with AEG).
- High currents rectifiers.
- Industrial installations.
- Hospitals and hotels.
- Paper industry.
- Flower mills.
- Raw water, sewage and waste water treatment plants.
- Pumping and lifting stations.