Owner : Water Authority of Jordan.
Consultant : JV DAR & RRI (Germany) in associations with SIGMA (Jordan)
Location : Doqara village / Irbid district.
Commissioning date : 1999/ 2000.
Project value : JD 18 million.
Environment protection through the treatment of waste water incoming from Irbid district.
The hourly flow rate at stage 1 of the project equals 1,560m³/h, at stage 2 the flow will be 2490 m³/h.
Equipment and scope:
- 6 Aeration tanks and 6 sedimentation tanks with the related equipment.
- 3 Sludge holding tanks with the related equipment.
- 1 Chlorination system and chlorination contact basin.
- 1 Screen and Grit chamber.
- 1 MV substation with 2 Power transformers 2000KVA, 33/11KV each.
- 1 Administrative building.
- 2 Transformers station.
- 1 Automation and visualization SCADA system consisting of 12 outstations, 2 main stations, 3 operator workstation, 1 engineering workstation and a Mimic diagram/ panel.
- 2 Generators, 1275KVA, 1020KW, 400V, 50Hz /each.
- 1 Synchronizing and power management panel.
- 5 Transformers, 800KVA, 11/0.4KV /each .
- 2 MV systems, 11KV.
- 12 Low voltage Main power distribution and MCC panels.
- Comprehensive earthing and lightning protection system.
- Cabling system for power, control, Automation, and signaling including fiber optic cables (total of around 150 Km)