Owner : M/S Al Tanmiyah for Trade & Tourism
Consultant : Buro Happold Consulting Engineers London
Contractor : Arab Construction & Contracting Company.
Location : Amman.
Commissioning date : August, 1999.
Project value : JD 50 Million.
The five stars Amman Sheraton Hotel is a chain of the American ITT Hotels, It consists
of approx. 290 rooms ranging from single bedroom to presidential suites. The Amman
Sheraton Hotel also features Exhibition and meeting lounges and several
Equipment and scope:
- 6 Main Distribution Panels Form 4 construction (according to IEC-439 & BS 5486)fed Through 6 power Transformers 1500KVA each, Main Air Circuit Breakers (2500A) of Withdrawable Type with the provision of local control and remote control through the Building Management System (BMS).
- 24 Motor Control Center Panels (MCCs) of Form 4 construction (according to IEC-439 & BS 5486). All MCCs have the provision of local control and remote control through the Building Management System (BMS) of M/S Honeywell.
- 7 Mechanical Panels ( 1600 A ) fed through Busbar Riser with its flange installed inside the panel.
- 53 Low Voltage Sub-Distribution Panels
- 291 Consumer units with earth fault protection module.
- Assistance in panels’ installation and assembly on site.
- Assistance in commissioning