TECO Designed & Manufactured Synchronization Panels have the following common features:
- Applicable for Medium & Low Voltage generators
- Peak Shaving Operation.
- Standby Operation.
- AMF (Automatic Mains Failure) Operation.
- Cogeneration (CHP)
- Isolated & Main Parallel Operation
- Energy Import & Export Control.
- Soft loading.
- Load Sharing and Load Dependent Start / Stop for up to 32 Gensets.
Programmable Operational Sequence.
TECO synchronizing panels are designed for commercial and industrial settings. Their main function is to supply a large amount of power from multiple engine generators:
- Type tested in accordance with IEC 61439 -1 & 2.
- Neutral busbars rated up to 100% of the main busbar, Earth busbars rated up to 50% of the Neutral busbar.
- Can be interfaced with the Building Management System (BMS) for monitoring and controlling.
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 50 °C.
- Up to IP54.
- Standard Color, RAL 7035 (other colors on request).